||Sunday, May 19, 2013
VMS: An Online Management Systems for Volunteer Fire Departments
What is VMS?
Volunteer Management System (VMS) is a web-based management system that allows your members to log in and manage their information from anywhere in the world.
Is it secure?
You assign your members the security privileges they need to perform their jobs. Members see only what you want them to see.
What does VMS provide for your department?
VMS provides you with the following:
- A secure online portal for every member of your department
- A contact list maintained by each of your members
- Hours management, allowing your members to track their participation and you to easily report on it
- A document library, allowing secure access to your electronic files from anywhere
- Qualifications management, providing each member with a read-only view of their qualifications, and your leadership with the ability to maintain them
- Recruit tracking, from initial interest through becoming a member
- Training class scheduling, providing rosters and calendars
- Duty shift scheduling